Marketing is about getting your business known and building your position within the marketplace. Small businesses don’t always have a big budget for marketing, so they have to do things a little differently than big business in order to grow their presence, increase results, and meet business goals. This two-day workshop will help small business owners and managers develop their marketing message, create a marketing plan, and apply the right strategies.
What will you learn?
- Describe the essential elements of a marketing plan, no matter the size of the business
- Apply tools and strategy to create a marketing plan that supports the growth of their small business
- Use six steps to create, implement, and review a marketing plan
- Leverage the best of Internet and social media marketing
What topics are covered?
- Marketing for small business
- Elements of a successful marketing message
- The marketing cycle in small business
- Marketing strategies
- Implementing your plan
- Internet marketing basics